вторник, 14 февраля 2012 г.

Hobby

Картинка 18 из 182990
Hobby is something you like to do in your free time. If you have a hobby, your life is more interesting and exciting.
Some people have animals as hobbies. They keep rabbits or go fishing. They train dogs to do tricks. Some are crazy about plants. They grow rare tropical flowers. Others are mad about their cars or motorbikes. The most popular hobby is collecting things. People collect stamps, coins, medals, toys, books and many other things. Some people are fond of traveling, gardening and growing flowers. Many boys and girls are fond of sports and music.
As for me, I enjoy listening to music, too. 3 months ago my parents bought me a CD player and I decided to collect compact discs. I like different music. I collect discs of my favourite groups and singers. I try to find everything about my favourite singers. Also I like to watch music programmes on TV.
Of course, I am fond of sports. As for me, my favourite sport is swimming. I go to the swimming-pool twice a week. I can play football and tennis. But I’m not good at basketball.
You see, hobbies nowadays are very different and you can choose what hobby to have.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий