вторник, 14 февраля 2012 г.

Sport

Картинка 2 из 435268
Sport is very important in our life. Sport helps people to be healthy. Many people do morning exercises, jog in the morning, go to clubs and take part in sport competitions. Children and grown-ups must take care of their health and do morning exercises regularly.
Some people like sports too, but they only watch sports games, listen to sports news.
There are summer and winter sports. People prefer different kinds of sports: swimming, football, volleyball, hockey, gymnastics, skiing, skating, athletics.
For example, Britain is surrounded by water, that’s why swimming, water skiing are very popular in this country. Also football and golf are traditional British sports.
As for me, my favourite sport is swimming. I go to the swimming-pool twice a week. I can play football and tennis. But I’m not good at basketball.
So, sport helps people to keep fit.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий