вторник, 14 февраля 2012 г.

My native town Chelyabinsk


Chelyabinsk is situated in one of the most picturesque parts of Russia – in the Urals. The history of Chelyabinsk goes back to the 18th century. It was founded in 1736 as a small fortress on the right bank of the Miass river.
In the 19th century Chelyabinsk was a small provincial town, but now it is a great industrial city and important cultural centre. Its population is more than 1 million people.
There are many plants, factories and business centers in our city. I advise everybody to go to Drama Theatre, Picture Gallery and some museums. There are a lot of historical monuments, parks, squares and beautiful streets in Chelyabinsk, one of them is Kirovka. Opera and Ballet House is the most attractive building in our city. Chelyabinsk Opera House is well known all over Russia. And in my free time I try not to miss a chance to enjoy good performance.
I like my native city and Chelyabinsk region, because of its old and modern buildings, its picturesque places, lakes, rivers, forests and mountains. Welcome to our city!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий