вторник, 14 февраля 2012 г.

My friend

Картинка 5 из 161094
Friends are very important in our life. I have a very good friend. His (her) name is ... My friend is my classmate. We are in the 5th form. He (she) lives not far from my house, in Kalinina Street.  
My friend is a very good, kind and clever boy (girl). ….. is tall (short) and thin. He has short dark (fair) hair, thick lips and a round face. (….. is short (tall) and slim. She has got long (short) blond (dark) hair, thick lips and an oval face).
As for her (his) hobby, she (he) likes to play computer games. 3 months ago her (his) parents bought her (him) a very interesting game and she (he) decided to collect them. ….. (he) likes different games, but they should be good and not only entertaining but useful. She (he) collects games of strategies, football, people’s life in the city and country, wildlife and many others.
We often spend our free time together. When we have some free time, we go for walks, read and discuss books, watch films or play computer games. Both of us are fond of sport. We often go to the swimming pool together. We are football fans and we like to watch and discuss football matches on TV or to go to the stadium.
I love my friend very much. I think he (she) is a true friend

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий