вторник, 14 февраля 2012 г.

Family

Картинка 45 из 402689



































Our family is not large. It consists of four members. They are: my mother, my father, my sister and I. My mother's name is Anna Petrovna. She is 30. She is a doc­tor. She is a skilled doctor. My mother is a very nice woman. She is tall and thin. She has big brown eyes, a turned-up nose; her hair is fair and long. My mum is kind and understanding.
My father's name is Boris Ivanovich. He is 32. He is a worker. My father likes his work very much. He is tall. His hair is dark and short. He has a round face. His eyes are big and grey. He is very clever and has a good sense of humour.
My sister's name is Tanya. She is 15. She is a pupil. Tanya is in the 10th form. 
She studies well and has many friends. My sister is fond of music, and she plays the piano. She is pretty (handsome) and funny.
My name is Larisa. I am short and thin. My hair is fair and long. My eyes are blue. I like to dress in a modern style. I am 10. I am a pupil of the 5th form. I like to spend my free time with my friends, I’m kind and sociable. Russian, Histo­ry, English are my favourite subjects. I want English to be my future career.
Music is my hobby. I am fond of dancing at the disco. I like to buy and read books too.
In the evening all the members of our family like to watch TV. Sometimes we go to the theatre or to the concert. When the weather is fine, we like to go for a walk.
We are very friendly and I love my family.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий