вторник, 14 февраля 2012 г.

School life


I am a pupil of the 5th form. I study at school number 23. It is situated in Kirov Street.
I would like to tell you about our school life.
I go to school six days a week. Our classes start at 8.30 a. m. and last till 2 p.m. So we have 5 or 6 lessons a day. We study many different subjects: Russian, English, Literature, History, Geography, Biology, Maths, Computer Studying and PE.
….. are my favourite subjects. I make good marks in these subjects. I enjoy English because I like to learn new words, to read in English and communicate in English. I prefer …
The school year is divided into four terms. It begins on the 1st of September and finishes in May. Each term is followed by holidays. Every pupil has a record-book where the teachers put down the marks. During the classes pupils are to answer the teacher's questions, do some exercises, write sentences, count, read, the pupils are often called to the board. After every lesson the teachers give us home task. To be good at school, we should do home work regularly and be active at the lessons.
I like studying.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий