вторник, 14 февраля 2012 г.

Flat

Картинка 2 из 334692
There is no place like home. And today I would like to tell you about my home.
We live in a 3-room flat in a block of flats in Kalinina Street and it consists of a living room, my parents’ bedroom, my bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom. There is a balcony in our flat. Our flat has all modern conveniences: central heating, telephone, electricity, running water and gas. The rooms are light, but not very large. The windows face the yard.
Now I’d like to describe my room. To tell the truth, I am very happy to have a separate room, but it is not very big. I try to keep it tidy and cozy. There is a sofa, a writing table with a computer on it and a bookcase in my room. There is also a carpet on the floor and a small coffee-table in the corner.
I like my bedroom very much; it is my favourite place in our flat. I always do my homework there, meet my friends and of course play computer games. I also enjoy reading books and magazines or can just relax on the sofa in my room.
So, as you see I like my home very much.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий